Business & Commercial Insurance in Michigan
As a business owner, you strive to make decisions that are right for your business, your employees and yourself. This includes decisions about business insurance. You know you need excellent coverage. You don't, however, have time to become an expert in business insurance. That’s where PKIG can help. We help you protect your company - so you can get back to business.
Phil Klein Insurance Group knows business in our communities. As an independent insurance agency, we take pride in reviewing your options with multiple insurance companies and comparing protection and prices to find the best value for your business.
We’re proud members of the West Bloomfield and Greater Detroit marketplace, and we’re committed to being an advocate for you and your business in times of need.
The easiest way to get started is by completing this quick checkup about the risks facing your business:
Insurance coverage that helps protect your business:
- Business Owners Policy (BOP) - Packaged coverage for small to medium sized companies
- General Liability Insurance – Broad insurance coverage for your business and activities.
- Commercial Property Insurance – Protect your business with insurance for your commercial property.
- Business Auto Insurance – Cover your business with insurance for commercial vehicles.
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance – Insurance coverage that helps protect your business from the rising costs of lawsuits.
- Workers' Compensation Insurance – Insurance coverage that helps you take care of your employees.
- Bonds - Protect your assets with financial backups for promises made by others.
- Benefits - Major medical, dental, vision, life, and voluntary benefits
- Retirement - PKIG can assist with retirement planning for you and your employees
In addition to advising you on the right coverage, we provide additional services, such as:
- Loss Prevention Programs—with our insurance company partners, we can evaluate your business's current conditions and recommend ways to lower property, auto, workers compensation or liability losses. Lower losses will not only lower your insurance costs, but also increase your productivity by avoiding downtime.
- Quick Claim Response—when you do have a claim and need fast and fair service, we work with you to make that happen. That's why we only represent companies with excellent records for settling claims fairly and promptly.
- Competitive Rates—many of the insurance companies we represent specialize in insuring specific types of businesses or industries, offering special coverage and pricing.
To see if your business qualifies for one of these special programs, contact PKIG for more information. Give us a call at (248) 682-7445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today.